Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Sedey Family Blog! I am not sure what this is yet, but I know that we will figure it out as we move along. For me, I think I want to kind of chronicle what life is like as we grow our family and our future, no matter how hard (or possibly easy) that may be! Nick will probably want to chronicle cliff diving, his VW- a work in progress, and chillin'. I will add things about recipes I try, my journey through getting healthy, my friends and sisters, and being a mom. Life has been crazy for us lately as we are overcoming a couple of personal issues as we try to have another baby, but are so thankful for the amazing 4 year old boy we have already. So I guess, this is about a new beginning. A journal of the things we are up to, the things we get into and life. Read on if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment