Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random things...

O's surgery is moved to Monday the 27th, so please pray. We go in at 10:45 and it will be a few hours before he is out.

All three of my boys love to dance. Gavin break dances, Caleb does the bounce while waving his hands and Owen lays on his back, waves his arms, kicks both feet and shakes his head no. Its hysterical. When I left for work this morning, this is what they were doing to a song on the disney channel. I will attempt to catch it again and have the sense to videotape it for everyone's enjoyment.

There is a documentary being done about Arthrogryposis. Its called "The Sweetest Gift- Living with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita". As you all know by now, Escobar is a form of Arthrogryposis. Here is the link:

http://www.amcdocumentary.org/


Please take a look. I am now friends with some of these people on facebook or by email and they are truly inspiring, as I know my little O will be.

Its finally here. Christmas is finally here! We have such fun things happening over the next few days! I will soon add the December pics to our picture site, so take a look sometime in the next week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! God Bless, be safe and happy!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure why the link is not working, but put it in your browser anyway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete