Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! To all of you mommies out there, mommies to be, mommies of angels and grandmas, I hope that you had the perfect mothers day for you. I hope you smiled, hugged, kissed, relaxed, were cherished, were appreciated and were thanked for the amazing job you do. I was. I had a lovely evening last night with close friends and my husband just dancing and having a good time. I woke up and took a walk with Nick. I had brunch with my mom and sisters and I took a nice long nap this afternoon. It was a perfect day. Gavin has hugged and kissed me a hundred times today and I love when he does. I have thought about the two I lost and felt a little longing for the one I want to have but most of all I just appreciated what I have. Much love to all of you! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment