Friday, May 8, 2009

So glad its the weekend!!!

Friday May 8, 2009. You know how I love Fridays! The diet is out the window this weekend. Its mother's day and we have lots of stuff planned that is just no good for ones diet. I will however, dance my calories off on Saturday night, if my back cooperates. Tonight is pizza night with Dawn and Mark. We are actually driving to Bridgeport, CT to have pizza at a place that Dawn and I have gone to many times over our 11 years being friends. When you love pizza like we love pizza, you will travel far and wide to have it. So, like a bunch of crazy people, Mark, Dawn, myself, Nick and Gavin will pile into one SUV and drive more than an hour to have this pizza. Its fun though. It reminds me of when I was in college and Dawn and I used to go often. Saturday is t-ball of course, then cleaning the house. Gavin is spending the night with Aunt Aly and Brian (and I believe going to play mini golf) while Nick and I spend the evening on a party boat for my friend Nancy's birthday. I do not love boats, but I am really hoping the martinis help! Erika and Andy are coming with us and it should be fun....I hope. Sunday is Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to everyone. We will be having brunch at our house with my sisters and my parents. We have an extensive menu of very unhealthy items planned like hazelnut cinnamon buns with mascarpone icing, a bacon and egg strata, pancakes, sausages, croissants, grilled fruit, bloody marys and mimosas!!! How could one diet through that? Then Nick, Gavin and I are sneaking off to spend the afternoon wandering around the botanical gardens. The lilacs should be out and I just love them. Our own garden stuff has not arrived as of yet, but they assure me it will be here in 7-10 business days. I can't wait to plant all those flowers and veggies. Another exciting news update: Nick has decided to finally write on here this weekend! Let's see if it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment